DarkWalker2090DarkWalker2090

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 19 Fans

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

again you have done more for the world.

Again my friend you have done more for us, i thank you for doing thes. For most people it is just not there time to see this. But for the ones that get it, now is our time and with what time we have left we try to help others see what we see, to make it so we all can go to the d4 as a race. sadly tho there is still too many people that do not think like we do. There is only so much we can do to help, I know i have been trying to help everyone that i know see what you have shown me. Keep making thes as i know you will and i will do my best to spread the word out to everyone. Thanks again.

Your Friend.
DW

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

hello again my good friend

I am learning tons again thanks to you. I know that i am an indigo child. because my friends think i am way to random, and i just say no, you just can't think as fast as i can. I have an IQ of....well i will pm you that one. Please keep making thes and again i am honored to hear a song of mine in there. if you do one that touches on our emotions i have a good song for that one. But yes thanks to you i know i am an indigo child. I thank you for that, My school thought it was ADD or ADHD so i thank you again and you have my support 100% man.

SS - Channeling SS - Channeling

you did it again my friend

for thos of you who just can't seem to get your minds around it. Try looking at the first 2 videos and keep an open mind about it. i know for a fact that what he is trying to get across here is true. I have a dog at my moms place and for some odd reason she will only listen to me. I know i can talk to her since i really do not same much to her anymore other then to call her over to me. But what he is trying to get cross is that all this is true. So keep an open mind and try not to keep negative thoughts out of your mind., sine they are the main reason most of you can't do any of this. Well after saying that. I thank you again JordanD for making thes. They do help me keep on track. And thank you again for placing one of my songs in your video. i am always honored that you use mine. again great job. and do not let the people who can't seem to get this in the heads get you down. I am here to support you all the way. thanks.

DW

RiverJordan responds:

Thank you my friend! I'm glad you are getting so much out of these videos, the next few should be really big even for the skeptics :D Now were getting into the juicy stuff!